Sunday, February 24, 2008

One very happy Year.

Although our anniversary is technically tomorrow, we celebrated our very first annivesary ever tonight. Michael took me to a privately owned fondue resturant. It has been called the most romanitc restuarant in the city, and I would believe it. We enjoyed three courses of fondue: cheese, chicken, and chocolate, in a little candle-lit booth. It was quiet and there was a live guitarist playing in the background. The food was delicious, it was Michael's first time having meat fondue, and it was very fun to cook our meat and our vegitables. Besides that cheese and chocolate are our two favorite things in the world. But I'm giving too many details. After the most romantic and perfect dinner I've ever had in my life, we came back to Wheaton (there was no traffic either direction) and I changed into warmer clothes so that we could go ice-skating on the nearby frozen pond. I have always wanted to do this. And although the ice wasn't in the best condition, and Michael's ears were very cold, it was still dream-like.
But what is making me more happy right now than all of these perfect elements of a perfect date, is coming to the end of of the best year of my life, thus far, the year I fell in love with Michael Kolbas.





7 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Built-house said...

Oh how extremely exciting! That is so awesome that it has been one year Pam!! I can't wait to see where it's at a year from now ;)

in other news, we should talk soon!

Love Diana.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

:)

Yeah, glad you totally got kicked out of the club. Way to be.

Love ya.
vive

10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Plamela,

Very sweet post! You look so grown up! Can it really be my little Plammy Jammy?

Love,
Dad

10:54 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

Awe! You look awesome Pammy, you both look uber happy. Congratulations!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

sexy mama pam! w000t!
i'm so happy for you guys :) sounds like you've been enjoying life - i'm so glad.
love you.

6:06 AM  
Blogger ray said...

Awwww... Oh Pamela, how this warms my heart! I think back on all the romantic fantasies and Anne of Green Gables type romance we'd wish for as little girls. You have truly found your prince charming. It is amazing how love makes one glow. You look so sexy, so happy, so bright.... I love you. :) -Rachel Anne

11:05 AM  
Blogger april said...

pretty hair baby love

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home