Sunday, August 24, 2008

stuff Christians like

You're going to enjoy this. (Well if you are familiar with Christian culture and don't take yourself TOO seriously, you are going to enjoy this):
http://stuffchristianculturelikes.blogspot.com/

Um, I feel I should ammend this to mention that she just added a new one that is quite a bit more "risque" than the others (although there are a couple other slightly risque ones as well), so if you're offended and mad at me for the first post you see, um... sorry? Probably if you're of a highly sensitive nature this site is not for you...

Also, if you enjoy this, you may also enjoy: http://www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ which is the origional source of the idea, and also very very funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephy said...

Aww thanks Pam! And sorry for the potentially offensive content. :) Or at least, I can appreciate how certain friends' moms would react, but hey, the truth ain't pretty all the time. ha ha! Thanks for being so nice about my blog though, it's really sweet of you. love, stephy

8:55 PM  
Blogger Sam Schnake said...

Ha. I found those site to be humorous... Nice job internet!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home