Friday, August 01, 2008

Thank You!

On a more serious note from the below post, I wanted to say a very special thank you to all of you who prayed in response to my requests. It was really incredible how I so clearly saw the Lord answer those prayers the very next day. My head cleared and I was able to speak clearly with my overseer and actually move forward on the project I'm doing for work. He has also been very near to me as well as surrounding me with support from people both near and far. Praise the Lord who is able to do so much infantely more than we could ever ask or imagine!
With love,
Pamela

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh! I meant to send a message but my internets broke and I decided to send it later. I saved the message and totally forgot =/. But anyways, now is later, so here it is:

"Cool =). Today's the first day that I've been excited to check things out. We went to that hostel because it's one of the few hostels in the area, but I was looking forward to it because you told me about it. I really did like it, and that was really the first day that we checked out the east side really.

We live in the southeast, like 4 miles out of downtown. It's off of SW 19th and Barbur basically, dunno if you know where that it. The apartment is kind of trashville, but it's big, and I can steal internet sometimes, which is nice. I'll probably check out those areas this weekend. I have work tomorrow and the next day, but weekends off! My work is never open on the weekends, which I'm pretty stoked about. I'll update you more later about the goings-on, but right now I think I need to just get some sleep."

I barely even remember writing it... But anyways, your turn!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home