Friday, April 04, 2008

Nicaragua.

I am 98.5% sure I will be spending June through November in Managua, Nicaragua with an organization called Nehemiah Center. They've asked me to do reserach on churches in the area and surrounding communities to help them implement a new program concerning church health and to help them minister more holistically to these local churches. I'm still vague on some of the details myself, but am definietly excited about the opportunity. I will provide more information as I receive it.
Thanks!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds exciting

6:26 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

wow! that sounds incredible.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

nGlad to hear you are "mostly sure" about your internship. Adam needs to have his lined up soon, as he is suppose to have it in place nad start working by June 6!!!! He's loving culinary school and looking forward to this next phase of school. Hope to see you when you breeze through Philomath before leaving the country. Maybe I'll finaly meet Michael.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sam Schnake said...

Score... Can I come?

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

exciting news.

I miss you. Hope to see you sometime...

I have some pretty recent pictures of the kids on my blog. come on over. then scroll down.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home