Sunday, May 04, 2008

One more week.

This is my last week here. Just finishing up some finals and checking out the girls on my floor and I'm out of here. Michael and I will road trip back to Oregon from May 13-16. By the way, if anyone happens to know anyone or anywhere we could stay between Illinois and Oregon we're very open to suggestions! Otherwise I suppose it will have to be any youth hostiles we can find.

Enjoy Spring. It's such a wonderful reminder that life is all around us, even in the winter when you can't tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey if you need a place in Denver Colorado you are welcome to stay with us.

B. Kirchner
(303) 957-7036

7:22 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

If you are coming through Oklahoma City, you are certainly welcome.

Let me know if you'd like my number.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home