Monday, June 02, 2008

And off she goes...

I'm heading off to Nicaragua, where I will stay for the next 6 months. I'll do most of my updating on here. I think I've already explained what I'll be doing there on this blog, but if not, post a comment and I'll let you know.
Also, if you're anything of a Michael Kolbas fan, as I know I am, he will be updating about his time in Peru on his new blog www.pazenperu.blogspot.com. He has alreayd arrived in the city where he'll be staying and everything had gone great so far.
love to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilgus said...

Hey Pamela!

Glad to know you're doing well chillin' in the 'ragua. Malawi rules. I'm not sure what quote you mean, but I don't think I've read your STM paper. Was Erin Olsen working on the same project? Because I definitely talked to her about it once. Peace

-Alex

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home